Are you going to Orlando for the first time? Returning? Let’s get some tips for those who do not already know Disney Springs, formerly known as Downtown Disney. =)
Disney Springs is a boardwalk outdoor full of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment in general, the best part? It is free (including parking)! Of course you will pay for what you eat or some private attraction that you want to participate, but the place itself is already magical, with places to sit outdoors, live bands and many other leisure and shopping options.
The place have 4 different parts (or neighborhoods), West Side, Town Center, Marketplace and The Landing, each with its particularity. We will talk today only about the West Side, this area focuses attractions such as:
- La Nouba amazing Cirque du Soleil show (with prices from 65USD);
- Characters in Flight is a giant balloon where the visitor will have a view at 120 meters from all Disney complex, the attraction time is around 10 minutes and the price per adult is 18USD;
- AMC Movies, movie theaters with the Fork & Screen concept for you can enjoy meals and drinks while watching movies (and prices around 15 USD);
- Splitsville is a restaurant, bar and bowling it’s a great place to go with family and children of all ages;
- DisneyQuest is an indoor park, focused on arcades, virtual realities etc.;
- Exposition Park, has live music, food truck, places to sit and watch the shows… we recommend you to buy an ice cream and watch the great performances that take place there (free concerts);
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron, candy, candy and more candy with Disney characters;
- House of Blues, live music and great shows like Lukas Graham, prices are around USD 30/40 per person;
- Bongos Cuban Cafe is great for a dinner, Happy Hour, party before night Clubs … with drinks, music and tropical climate;
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost, an amazing store for lovers of Star Wars collectibles, clothing, decoration all inspired by the characters in the film;
Among many other options only in this “neighborhood” within the Disney Springs, most attractions have souvenir shops next to, like Cirque du Soleil, House of Blues etc.
Here is a video to give you a taste of what we’re talking about:
Did you like this? Share it!! =)